Grade 304 is the standard "18/8" stainless; it is the most versatile and most widely used stainless steel, available in a wider range of products, forms and finishes than any other. It has excellent forming and welding characteristics. The balanced austenitic structure of Grade 304 enables it to be severely deep drawn without intermediate annealing, which has made this grade dominant in the manufacture of drawn stainless parts such as sinks, hollow-ware and saucepans. For these applications it is common to use special "304DDQ" (Deep Drawing Quality) variants. Grade 304 is readily brake or roll formed into a variety of components for applications in the industrial, architectural, and transportation fields. Grade 304 also has outstanding welding characteristics. Post-weld annealing is not required when welding thin sections.
Mechanical properities of 304 stainless steel strips
Y.S. ( N/mm2)
T.S. ( N/mm2 )
Hardness ( HV )
Grade specifications for 304 grade stainless steel
Application of our 304 stainless steel strips
Air bag sensors
Food Handling Equipment
Nuclear Vessels and Components
Oil well filter screens
(1) : High quality stainless steel tube with reasonable price.
(2) : Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
(3) : Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
(4) : Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
(5) : Trial order can be done in one week.
(6) : Samples can be provided as your requirements. Free sample
More inquiries about the thickness , width ,length and stock , also the discount of the price , pls kindly contact us.
We'll be try our best to reply you at first time, any inquiries here will be taken the most importance.